•  Records and Transcript Requests

  • Parents/Former students, Please email the Records Department at  BHS_Records@cjusd.net

    For general questions regarding:

    -GPA verification for FAFSA.

    -Child support paperwork to be filled out.

    -Soc.Sec. paperwork to be filled out.

    -print up of profile forTaxes.

    -and/or withdrawal of a student.


    Please in the email include:

    ID (Take a picture) attach to email.  

    Include your Students First and Last name.

    Student ID # (if you have it) and DOB

    What you need us to provide for you. 

    The documents you need filled out. 

    Thank you,  The Records Department.


    Diane Macias
    Bloomington High School
    10750 Laurel Ave.
    Bloomington, CA 92316
    909.580.5004  Fax 909.433.9465 
    Bleed Blue; Stay Gold