Pupil Personnel Services Department 909-580-5002
The Colton Joint Unified School District’s Student Records Office is responsible for the permanent archiving of student cumulative records of former Colton Joint Unified School District students. Cumulative records are maintained for students who attended Colton Joint Unified School District schools. Records for each Colton Joint Unified School District school the student attended may include a listing of classes completed, grades, immunization records and graduation status.
- All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- No same day service is available.
Charges may apply when ordering student records. Please note the information below:
- If you don't have a Social Security Number, Enter your last 4 digits of your Alien Registration Number and indicate this in the Special Instructions section.
- Please allow 5 business days to process student record orders.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30AM - 4:30PM).